هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

البـوابـةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

when you love

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حلا الدنيا
مـشرفـة
مـشرفـة
حلا الدنيا

انثى عدد الرسائل : 157
العمر : 33
السكن : شاطئ
رقم العضوية : 38
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/08/2008

when you  love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: when you love   when you  love I_icon_minitime21/08/08, 11:16 pm

When you love someone you just think how can you make him happy. You seek for every thing that could draw the smile upon his face every tiny thing you may buy it by the world to give to him even if it does not cost it . you think of him every single time you close your eyes… you keep thinking about him when you in a trouble… before you go to sleep…in your dream he will be your hero for sure… that’s what do you feel when you in love…!
But what will you do if you walk up in the morning… and you look around your eyes searching for your love… but it could not find him…he goes… he went away just so easy… what will you feel… how is your life going to move on how can your heart beat more and more… I think it’s the hardest thing when you be in case like this… you rather die then live in life like it will be the misery it self…
So I wish all of you even me to start a new life and be thank full of our life and what it give us… your love treat him well b4 you lose him then no voice will be hear no cry will shear no cure can heal… till every one you love that how much he is priceless he is… and how do you love him b4 the time run away…
Then you will look at the sky and see his face drew in the cloud and you reminds how much he loved you… but you didn’t care… and how much he treat you nice… and you gave him the bad you have…
Take your time to think….
But b4 that remember the good time will never come back again…
And the true love that went away will never happened to you again…
So I want to thank my love in this letter…
I just want to till hem how much I love him… and how much I`m sorry for being so bad to you. And you are my star up in the sky

when you  love 412421
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Glamour
مـشرفـة
مـشرفـة
Glamour

انثى عدد الرسائل : 579
العمر : 36
السكن : in the paradise
رقم العضوية : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/08/2008

when you  love Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: when you love   when you  love I_icon_minitime22/08/08, 12:50 am

when you  love 723347 thanks alot dear
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

when you love
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: |:| المنتديات العلمية والتقنية |:| :: المنتدى الطلابي :: Languages forum-
انتقل الى: